Chapel Drive, Aston Clinton
* A FLEXBLE FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE ON LARGE CORNER PLOT
* PRESENTED TO THE MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 40 YEARS
* POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
* ‘L` SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL * GOOD SIZE LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS TO REAR GARDEN
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH APPLIANCES
* GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM * FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
* THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS * ONE/TWO GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS
* STUDY/HOME OFFICE * MATURE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
* DETACHED DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOORS
* LARGE BRICK PAVED DRIVEWAY ACCOMODATING SEVERAL VEHICLES
* EPC RATING ‘D`* DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
`Please note that the seller is related to member of staff in Baker Sales and Lettings`
* NO CHAIN * WE HOLD THE KEYS
Aston Clinton is a much sought after vibrant village in the county of Buckinghamshire. It boasts local shops, schools and public houses as well as numerous amenities including, Doctors Surgery, Dentist, Hotel & Inn, Restaurants, Veterinary Surgery & Kennels and Churches.
Buckinghamshire is renowned for its schooling with the property being in the catchment area for Aston Clinton combined school, the Grammar Schools in Aylesbury and the popular John Colet Upper School in Wendover. In the independent sector are Berkhamsted Collegiate, Tring Arts Educational School and Stowe School.
3 miles distant is Tring from where trains reach London Euston in 40 minutes. Aylesbury & Wendover are both 3 miles distant with a main line train service running to Marylebone (45-50 minutes) Bus links to all towns.
For sports enthusiasts the village caters for cricket, football, tennis and bowls among others and there are numerous golf courses nearby.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
,, Aylesbury Vale District Council, Band G